Drop Down Menu

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Christmas Haul Pt 2.2: Boxing Day Sales

And finally we come to the end of my Christmas Haul series. This post covers the final things I bought at the Boxing Day sales. I’m really happy with all the things I bought and very lucky to have been able to get them. I will do reviews on things that I think are more interesting over time. In the meantime let’s get into it!

VALLEYGIRL LONG CARDIGANS:


There’s not heaps to say about these. I think they were only about $10 each. I wear them all the time now. They look great both dressed up and casually. I love pairing the black on with jeans and the cream coloured one with my favourite black maxi skirt. These are so comfy and I love how I feel when I wear them!

GOLD FEATHER PENDANT:

I got this for $15 from Prouds when I bought my watch. It was half price and so cute I couldn’t resist it. It looks to dainty and pretty on the chain that I’ve got it on. I like to pair it with a longer gold necklace with a bigger pendant (like a locket or something) on it.

DAVID BOWIE T-SHIRT:

I love this! I’ve been looking for a decent Bowie shirt for years and there it was hanging in a shop in Maroochydore. I picked up immediately. I love Bowie. He’s my favourite music artist. I’ve got nearly all his concert DVDs and most of his songs. And now I have a shirt with his face on it!

HARRY POTTER BOXSET ON BLU-RAY:

I had all of these on DVD, but this boxset was so cheap I couldn’t resist. I’ve always loved Harry Potter and I still love breaking out the DVDs (or Blu-Rays now) having a marathon. The quality is really great on the blu-ray, I can see getting many, many, many more hours of enjoyment out of the movies with my upgraded quality!

TOO FACED NATURAL EYES PALETTE:

And finally we come to the last makeup item I bought. I got this with my Mecca Maxima giftcard that my parents got me alongside the M.A.C. one. I really like this palette. I was tossing up between this one and the Chocolate Bar palette, but my impatience made my mind up for me when the store was completely sold out of the Chocolate Bar palette. I have to admit though, I’ll probably get more use out of the Natural Eyes palette anyway. The shadows are so nice and creamy in texture. It has a really great balance between matte and shimmery shades too. It’s just a great everyday palette.

So, that’s it for my Christmas Haul. It only took four posts and a few weeks to get through it! I hope you guys enjoyed this little series. I really just wanted to share with you what I got and what I thought about it all. Like I said before, I’ll do reviews on some of the stuff, so look out for them! Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS