Drop Down Menu

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Christmas Haul Part 1.1: Christmas Presents

Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!!

This was supposed to be up on Monday, but I'm running behind schedule. I had every intention of getting two posts up today (yesterday actually, since this is currently being uploaded at 1 in the morning), but that didn't happen either. Fingers crossed I'm a better blogger today and am able to catch up to the schedule I created for myself!

This is part one of at least two posts (more if they end up being too long). I got quite a bit of stuff over Christmas. Some of it was presents and other stuff was bought in the Boxing Day sales (partly using money and gift cards I got for Christmas). So to not use up too much space let’s just jump straight into it. I’m staring out with the presents I received for Christmas. I was a very lucky girl and I’m very appreciative of all the love and thought that went in all of my presents.

Too Face Melted Kisses Pack:




This one’s from my awesome little sister. It’s a pack of four mini versions of the Melted lipsticks. The shades included are: Melted Nude, Melted Peony, Melted Fuchsia and Melted Berry. I’ve been wanting to try these for ages, but at $26 a pop and with so many colours to choose from, I never took the leap. Thank goodness my baby sister knows me so well, because this little pack is the answer to my Melted dilemma. I really like all four shades in the pack, but Melted Berry and Melted Peony are probably my favourites. They are fairly longwearing and feel really nice on the lips. I can only imagine how long it would take me to get through a full-sized on of these because I can’t see me using the mini ones up all that quickly. Not when you through them into the mix of all the other lip products I have. As I’m typing this I’m thinking I maybe want to do a full review on them, with lip swatches and everything, so stay tuned for that!

Gold Knot Earrings:



My other wonderful gift from my sister. I love these so much! My usual earrings are a pair of gold ones with crystals in them. They’re really nice and I rarely change them, until Christmas came that is. I opened these and put them in before I even cracked open my lipsticks. I absolutely love these earrings. I haven’t taken them out since (except for the odd wash and photo). I’m not really into bling on jewellery or anything else really, a fact which my sister is aware, thankfully. These earrings have just the right amount of pretty without being ridiculously girlie.

Versace Bright Crystal:



I mentioned this in my October Favourites video, and decided that it is my favourite perfume of all time. So, naturally I was pretty much beyond stoked to get a big arse bottle of this for Christmas from my lovely parents. I can’t even describe the scent of this stuff, except to say once again that it is intoxicating and amazing. I can’t imagine liking another fragrance better than this one.

Photo Finish Makeup:



I can’t say I’ve ever heard of this brand, but from just swatches I can say that I am pretty impressed with the pigmentation of the eyeshadows. They’re all pretty shimmery, but from a little swirl of the finger in the product I got a lot of colour payoff. This is another thing that I want to do a full review on and create a bit of an eye look with. I’ll have to mull over what kind of look to create, but that post will be coming up soon too! I haven’t played with the lip glosses yet, but they are pretty darn cute in their little cupcake shapes.

Okay, so that wasn't everything I got. The post was becoming waaayyyy too long so I decided to split the present post into two. After the next present post I will be doing Part 2, which is the haul from the Boxing Day sales I got. 

I hope you all have an amazing day! Until next time! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS