Drop Down Menu

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains

Hey guys!

I’m sitting here with a cold, watching Star Wars for the billionth time, so I thought I might as well get a quick review up.


I bought my first Kissable Balm Stain a while back. As of now I still only have 2, but I’m definitely keen to try more shades, and branch out into the Lacquer and Matte ranges as well. I have Charm and Rendezvous, which are both orange based shades (my favourite!)

THE POSITIVES:

The shade range on these products is awesome. I also love that you have different finishes to choose from. There are the balm stains, which I have, the matte shades and the lacquer ones. With the ones I have, the pigmentation is really good for something that’s called a balm. I have pretty pigmented lips, so Charm does have a little trouble showing up because it’s such a light shade, but Rendezvous is great. It’s a deeper orange and gives great colour payoff on the lips.

THE NEGATIVES:

I’ve only tried the balm stains, but I can say the ones I have aren’t very moisturising. I’ve been getting really dry lips this winter and I really have to moisturise them before I put these on. I was hoping that something with the word balm in it would have been just a little moisturising, but instead they can be somewhat drying, especially on really cold days.

THE BOTTOM LINE:

So this was a really quick one. Even though they can be drying on my lips, I definitely will purchase more of these. I really love the colour payoff. They’re great for days when you want colour without having to use an actual lipstick (which is most days for me). The colour range is awesome, and I love the fact that you have different finishes to choose from. I definitely recommend giving these a try if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS