Drop Down Menu

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Tutorial: Everyday Makeup Routine

Watch in HD!

Hey guys!

My new video is finally up. It's probably not the best, but I think it's okay for my first video tutorial. Please subscribe to my channel and like my page on Facebook! The links for both are down the side. :)

Products used:

E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
Maybelline Colour Tattoo – Barely Branded
M.A.C. Strobe Cream
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick – 0 Porcelain
NARS Sheer Glow – Light 1 Siberia
Bare Minerals Concealer – Light 1
E.L.F. HD Under Eye Setting Powder
Elizabeth Arden Cemamide Loose Setting Powder – 01 Translucent
TheBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer
TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Essence Brow Powder Duo
Benefit Gimme Brow – Medium/Deep
Australis Lip & Cheek Combo – Flamingo Skies
NYX Butter Gloss РCr̬me Brulee

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS