Drop Down Menu

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Random Review: Guardians of the Galaxy

Hey guys!

Okay, so I was feeling a little uninspired by the beauty review I had started writing for today’s post, so I decided to do another random review similar to my Sailor Moon one a few weeks ago. This one is going to be of Guardians of the Galaxy, which I saw last night. It’s going to be really quick, so don’t blink or you might miss it!

I loved it! I’m a bit of a nerd at heart and I love all the superhero movies. Honestly I am more of a DC girl than Marvel, but this movie almost swayed me to the other side! It had so many funny parts and hilarious one liners, not to mention all the awesome space action… it was just great!

At first the CGI felt a little forced, but you quickly get over it because the movie is just action pretty much from the word go.

Oh! And the soundtrack! It is brilliant! They play all these classics from the 70’s and it kind of makes your want to get up and do a little dance.

I definitely recommend heading out to see this one guys, it’s just a fun movie to go and lose yourself in for a couple of hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS