Drop Down Menu

Thursday 19 June 2014

Review: Beauty Blender

Let me first say that I bought my first beauty blender in December last year, and I have been in love with it since the very first use. It really does give a flawless effect. I’ve used it with all of the foundations I currently have or have tried since I bought it, and it has worked beautifully with all of them.

I was really sceptical about this thing, I mean come on, $20 for a sponge? It seems so ridiculous, and it probably is, but after the first use I didn’t even care. On my own face, I usually just use my fingers to apply my foundation and concealer and I can get a pretty flawless finish, but nothing like I usually get with the Beauty Blender. It also stops the foundation from clinging to any dry patches I might be dealing with.


The only real downside to this sponge is the price tag. At $20 a pop, it’s a lot of money to be spending on a sponge that you will have to replace every few months. I’ve heard that the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge is just as good, if not better and it costs much less. I really need to investigate this for myself. I’ll keep you all posted once I finally buy one and try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS