Drop Down Menu

Monday 8 June 2015

Bookfest June 2015!

Hey guys! 

I went to the Lifeline Bookfest here in Brisbane the other day. I went with a clear list and unfortunately none of the things on my list were found. I did pick up four others though, which I'm happy with. As you can see from the pic I got three Star Wars books (I know, they're old and kinda geeky but I don't care!), and a Buffy one. I could only find the second in the series of the Buffy ones, but since I never even knew they existed I'm not complaining. In the pic you can see the last four Mortal Instruments books. I had to find these on Gumtree because I scoured the Bookfest tables and couldn't find them, but I thought I'd add them into this post because I bought them on the same day. I got the first two of the series for my birthday from my lovely friend Carol and I've already read the first and loved it so I'm really excited to read the rest. I've gotten really behind with my post, especially my book reviews because of my crazy uni schedule this semester, but I'll start playing catch-up this week, I promise! I mainly wanted to get this little post up to give a shout out to the Lifeline Bookfest because it's an awesome fund-raising event. You can find some awesome books for such a little price and the proceeds go to a good cause. It's final day is tomorrow and if you want some more info here's the link to their site: http://www.uccommunity.org.au/lifeline-brisbane-bookfest

I just wanted to also add that I'm planning on moving the site to a different platform as soon as I can figure it out (or afford to pay someone to do it for me!), so if there's some weird stuff happening with the site over the next few weeks that's why. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS